Source Webstie, visit:
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP. Include 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
(August 16, 2016) – Improved history and cache cleanup of Chrome 52.
– Clean DOMStore cookie.
– Enhanced Authentication Authentication Process.
– Improving the bug reporting architecture.
– Cleaning of Xilisoft Video Converter.
– Improved localization and linguistic support.
– Small improvements in the GUI.
– MinorBug fixes
1.Start “”, install it and test the activation
2. Close completely
3. Type the “32 bit” or “64 bit” patch from the folders under your requirement
4. Start CCleaner and select the options on the left side of the ccleaner screen
5. Click Register and enter the data to register CCleaner.
If you are not sure how to register correctly, just check the video attachment
|Votes 42 5||